Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, August 7, 2017

More Flowers!

Hi, friends!  It's a very warm day, but drizzly and muggy.  A good day for blogging and reading.  I promised more flowers, so here they are...

This first one has a wonderful sentiment of Faith, from ODBD stamps.  I used an edging die from Heartfelt Creations for the center diagonal cutout.  The floral punched out area across the bottom and up the left side was done using a Martha Stewart anywhere punch called Stained Glass.  It's positioned on the paper anywhere you want, with magnets holding it in place.  Very cool and nice to use!  The flowers were cut using dies from Heartfelt Creations, and prills were glued in the middle of each.

This second card was punched with another of Martha's anywhere punches called Crochet Flower.  I used all the petal remnants from the punched out areas to make the center 3-D flower, which matched perfectly with the printed flower on the tag.  Each petal was glittered and applied by hand until completed.  With just a little lace at the bottom and layered on printed cardstock in colors to match, them mounted on white card finished it off.  The longest part of this easy card was making the flower.
Third comes a pretty card made on a white cardstock base, with patterned paper from The Paper Studio called Country Road.  Fabulous!  The May God Bless You sentiment is from a set from Verve Stamps called Wonderfully Made.  The pink rose was cut from Heartfelt Creations dies from Rose Creations set, and the little white rose was from my stash.  Prills were glued in the rose center.

Thanks for visiting, and I hope you will "follow" my blog.  I hope you will be blessed today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive