Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, August 7, 2017

Flowers Too!

Hi, there!  I'm so glad you're here!  This card was fun to make, especially coloring the peacock.  The stamp is from Chocolate Baroque, and was colored with yellow, celery green, purple, lavender and blue.  The background patterned paper is in the same colors.  I wanted to glam it up a little, so added some rhinestones in silver and purple to the tail feathers, and a tiny one for the birds eye.  All was layered onto a dark purple cardstock, then mounted onto white cardstock.





This next card was made with patterned paper for the background, and the flowers.  I stamped the flower image onto burgundy with white dots, and applied some shine to the stamens.  The flowers and sentiment are from SU.  I try to add a butterfly to each project, and there's no missing this one!




Lots more flower cards to come!  Have a great day!













No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive